@emilyamedina

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

a little over a year later


So this is sort of out of the blue (talking about blue, I will never be over my new Howl's Moving Castle shirt I got on black friday, woot) and a little late.
For starters, it has been over a year since I've been on this platform. I have abandoned it more than several times (I am sure everyone can relate to the indecisive and uncommitted part of my personality) but I am back... AGAIN.
I've been pretty busy and writing on a blog wasn't something I was capable of doing for that period of time.
 First off, I would like to consider the break as a GAP YEAR.
The year was filled with:
-Having a new part time every few months (Working at Cotton On, being waitress at a pizza place and now working for a close friend)
-Traveling on a whim (I've been to North Carolina twice! even after I've told myself 2016 was the year I would be back in New York, but I visited close friends, so I don't regret it)
-My sister getting married (THAT went faster than expected)
-and concentrating on my spirituality.
But now, I am back. Since I am alone a lot more than I would like, I found myself back to here. I am here to stay. I hope.

Outfit details:
Shirt- Hot Topic
Jeans- Calvin Klein
Shoes- Nike
Wind Breaker- I have no idea

Pictures by Kiara




No comments:

Post a Comment