@emilyamedina

Monday, May 1, 2017

A Week in the Mediterranean, Europe Part One

If you follow me on any social media, you know in the end of March, beginning of April, my mom, a good and few new friends and I went on a trip to Europe. The trip was two and a half weeks long. We visited and jumped around major spots in Europe via cruise line and airplane. We ate a lot. I am one hundred percent sure that is what most of my money went to. But this experience is practically indescribable. I could try to put my experience into words, but it would be like someone telling a joke they heard a few years back. They would forgot the point of the joke, therefore the whole joke wouldn't make sense.
So to make sense of my European trip, here is the first half of photos I have. This set of photos are from when we arrived in Barcelona, Spain. We spent that day there, then hopped on the MSC Splendida where the rest of the photos will be our port stops.
Enjoy.

P.s. Can I do a p.s. in a blog post?
P.s.s. Shoutout to the most wonderful, beautiful, caring and altruistic mother, love you Lourdes. Mah mah mah
Venice















Spain


Malta 



Palermo




Roma












Spain, Round two 







No comments:

Post a Comment